How hearing aids work?
Extra Loud Rechargeable Hearing Aid uses the same basic parts to carry sounds from the environment into your ear and make them louder. Most hearing aids are digital, and all are powered with a hearing aid built-in battery.
Small microphones collect sounds from the environment. A computer chip with an amplifier converts the incoming sound into digital code. It analyzes and adjusts the sound based on your hearing loss, listening needs and the level of the sounds around you. The amplified signals are then converted back into sound waves and delivered to your ears through speakers.
Extra Loud Rechargeable Hearing Aid hooks over the top of your ear and rests behind the ear. A tube connects the hearing aid to a custom earpiece called an earmold that fits in your ear canal. This type is appropriate for people of all ages and those with almost any type of hearing loss.
A behind-the-ear hearing aid:
- Is capable of more amplification than are other styles
- May pick up more wind noise than other styles
- Noise reduction. All hearing aids have some amount of noise reduction available. The amount of noise reduction varies.
- Directional microphones. These are aligned on the hearing aid to provide for improved pick up of sounds coming from in front of you with some reduction of sounds coming from behind or beside you. Some hearing aids are capable of focusing in one direction. Directional microphones can improve your ability to hear when you're in an environment with a lot of background noise.
- Rechargeable batteries. Some hearing aids have rechargeable batteries. This can make maintenance easier for you by eliminating the need to regularly change the battery.
- Telecoils. Telecoils make it easier to hear when talking on a telecoil-compatible telephone. The telecoil eliminates the sounds from your environment and only picks up the sounds from the telephone. Telecoils also pick up signals from public induction loop systems that can be found in some churches or theaters, allowing you to hear the speaker, play or movie better.
- Wireless connectivity. Increasingly, hearing aids can wirelessly interface with certain Bluetooth-compatible devices, such as cellphones, music players and televisions. You may need to use an intermediary device to pick up the phone or other signal and send it to the hearing aid.
- Environmental noise control. Some hearing aids offer noise cancellation, which helps block out background noise. Some also offer wind noise reduction.
- Synchronization. For an individual with two hearing aids, the aids can be programmed to function together so that adjustments made to a hearing aid on one ear (volume control or program changes) will also be made on the other aid, allowing for simpler control.
- 100% brand new and high quality.
- Wear comfortably, fashionable streamlined design and clear natural sound.
- Small size and very light weight.
- Nickel-hydrogen charging battery used and no need for battery replacement.
- Suitable for people with slight hearing impairment and occasion where its needed to amplify the sound.
- Material: Plastic
- Net weight: 6g
- Color: Skintone
- Charging time: 2-4 hours (First charge is 12hrs after receiving the device)
- Working time: 48 hours
- Charge method: Rechargeable
- Ear plug: 3 Set
- Working voltage: 1.5V
How to use:
English: Please charge your hearing aid 12hrs after receiving it and make sure it is turned on while charging. Recharging will be 2-4hrs only. The red light means device is charging and green light meas device is fully charge.
Tagalog: Pagkatanggap ng hearing aid, i-charge ito ng 12hrs sa unang pagcharge. Siguraduhin na nakaturn on ang idevice habang chinacharge. After nito, ang recharging ay magiging 2-4hrs na lang. Pulang ilaw ibig sabihin nagchacharge pa ang device. At Berdeng ilaw ibig sabihin full charge na.