Hemorrhoid Miracle Ointment helps to instantly relieve pain, itching & burning, as well as protects and soothes irritations, reduces swelling, and stops bleeding associated with Hemorrhoids and Anal Fissures.
Use it to simplify Personal Hygiene and Cleanliness. Pain Relief & Healing Formula (contains Organic Herbs, Minerals and Amino Acids for Bio-enhanced Healing). Leave the pain behind!
Our product promotes long term healing, verses other products who only provide temporary treatment of symptoms. This is due to the combination of powerful healing herbs that contain healing and vasoconstriction properties.
Main ingredients: This product is bezoar, musk, borneol, pearl and other raw materials, processed.
SAY GOODBYE TO SURGERY! IT COSTS A LOT OF MONEY! LEAVE THE PAIN BEHIND WITH PHYSICIAN DEVELOPED AND APPROVED PRODUCTS
The difference between Hemorrhoid Miracle Ointment and other products is that most people have sustained healing using Miracle Ointment verses more of a temporary reduction of symptoms with other treatments. This is because Hemorrhoid Miracle Ointment combines very powerful healing herbs, mineral and amino acids with a vasoconstrictor (as well as the most potent topical anesthetic available either by prescription or over the counter). No other product on the market is similar or has been shown to be as effective for an overwhelming majority of people.
Hemorrhoids are very common. About three out of every four people will get at least one in their lifetime.
You’re more likely to get a hemorrhoid if you:
- are constipated because you don’t get enough fiber in your diet or due to a medical condition
- are pregnant
- often sit for long periods of times
- are older because aging can weaken the tissues that hold hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids can be very painful. If you have one, it can hurt to walk, sit, or go to the bathroom.
Other hemorrhoid symptoms include:
- itching around your anus
- bleeding when you have a bowel movement
- swelling or a lump around your anus
If you have a fever along with pain and swelling, you could have an area of infection called an abscess.
There are four types of hemorrhoids:
1: This product is for external use, prohibit oral administration.
2: Avoid contact with eyes, mouth and other mucous membranes.
3: Avoid alcohol and spicy, greasy, spicy food.
4: Pregnant women and children should be advised under the guidance of the physician.
5: Stop using when allergic reaction occur.
What Should I avoid eating if I have hemorrhoid?
If your hemorrhoids are caused by chronic constipation, try not to eat too many foods with little or no fibers such as
- fast food
- ice cream
- prepared foods such as frozen and snack foods
- processed foods such as hotdogs and some microwavable dinners
Hemorrhoids aren’t always visible. But when they expand, they can look like red or discolored bumps or lumps.
Say Goodbye to Surgery! It Costs a lot of Money!
HOW CAN YOU AVOID MAKING YOUR HEMORRHOIDS WORSE?
- Bump up the fiber. It softens your stools and makes them move through your body more easily. You'll find it in beans, whole-grain breads and cereals, and fresh fruits and veggies. You may also want to try a supplement if you can't get enough from foods. Add fiber slowly to help avoid gas and bloating.
- Drink lots of fluids. Stay well hydrated to keep stools soft so they're easier to pass. Water is the best choice. Drink plenty throughout the day. Prune juice is a natural laxative and can help you go.
- Exercise regularly. Even brisk walking 20-30 minutes every day can help keep you from getting stopped up.
- Breathe! Keep the air moving in and out when you're working hard. It's common to hold your breath as you're pushing, pulling, or making an effort (you probably don't realize you're doing it) -- and that can lead to hemorrhoid pain and bleeding.
- Use a pillow. Sit on a cushion instead of a hard surface. It will ease swelling for any hemorrhoids you have. It may also help prevent new ones from forming.
- Take breaks. If you must sit for a long time, get up every hour and move around for at least 5 minutes.
Usage and dosage: just apply a small amount to affected area 2-3 times a day for external hemorrhoids
How to Use:
for external hemorrhoids: just apply a small amount to affected area 2-3 times a day
for internal hemorrhoids :
1. Wash your hands with mild soap
2. Puncture the seal with cap
3. Attach and test the applicator by squeezing the tube gently to see how much ointment comes
4. Lie on your side in a comfortable spot
5. Insert the applicator or tube
6. Squeeze out the ointment
7. Remain still for 5 minutes